At BlueBerries Childcare Centre, we provide an educational program (early years) for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years.
BlueBerries Childcare have a holistic approach to childcare – our primary focus is on nurturing, caring and providing consistency for our children. Our curriculum follows the Early Years Learning Framework, a national government approved childcare program that is designed to enhance children’s learning from birth to five years of age.
When you choose BlueBerries Childcare, you can be assured that your child is receiving an unbeatable childcare experience. But don’t just take our word for it – we have an open door policy, so you are welcome to visit our service at any time.
- Mutual respect and empathy
- Concern and responsibility for self and others
- A sense of self worth
- Social awareness
- Importance of sustainability
- Habits of initiative and persistence
- Creative intelligence and imagination
- Self-confidence as an independent learner
- A love of learning
- Amazing outdoor area
- Secure access
- Kindergarten Approved Program funded by Queensland Government with qualified Early Childhood Teacher
- Freshly prepared healthy 4 meals per day from our Eat-Safe 5star Kitchen
- In-school extra curriculum set and scheduled throughout the year
- -Language &Cultural experience program (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indian, etc)
- Supportive program for International students (ESL-English as Second Language)
- Special events are celebrated throughout the year – stay tuned!
- State-of-the-art facilities